By Art Carpenter
Read Online or Download Carpenter's Guide to Innovative SAS Techniques PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Effortless to learn and finished, Survival research utilizing SAS: a pragmatic advisor, moment version, by way of Paul D. Allison, is an obtainable, data-based advent to equipment of survival research. Researchers who are looking to examine survival information with SAS will locate simply what they want with this totally up to date new version that includes the various improvements in SAS techniques for survival research in SAS nine.
Scripting advisor presents information for making the most of the robust JMP Scripting Language (JSL). how you can write and debug scripts, manage info tables, build reveal bins, create JMP functions, and more.
Python is a floor breaking language for its simplicity and succinctness, permitting the consumer to accomplish very much with a number of traces of code, particularly in comparison to different programming languages. The pandas brings those positive factors of Python into the information research realm, by way of delivering expressiveness, simplicity, and strong functions for the duty of information research.
A special aspect of this booklet is its low threshold, textually easy and whilst filled with self-assessment possibilities. different distinct issues are the succinctness of the chapters with three to six pages, the presence of entire-commands-texts of the statistical methodologies reviewed and the truth that uninteresting clinical texts enforcing an pointless burden on busy and jaded pros were omitted.
- Business Survival Analysis Using SAS: An Introduction to Lifetime Probabilities
- Decision Trees for Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Regression Modeling Strategies: With Applications to Linear Models, Logistic and Ordinal Regression, and Survival Analysis (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Modeling Binary Correlated Responses using SAS, SPSS and R (ICSA Book Series in Statistics)
- Mathematical Statistics and Limit Theorems: Festschrift in Honour of Paul Deheuvels
Extra resources for Carpenter's Guide to Innovative SAS Techniques