By Brian S. Everitt,Geoff Der
Read or Download Basic Statistics Using SAS Enterprise Guide: A Primer PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Effortless to learn and finished, Survival research utilizing SAS: a pragmatic consultant, moment variation, by means of Paul D. Allison, is an available, data-based advent to equipment of survival research. Researchers who are looking to examine survival information with SAS will locate simply what they wish with this totally up to date new version that comes with the numerous improvements in SAS systems for survival research in SAS nine.
Scripting consultant presents information for benefiting from the robust JMP Scripting Language (JSL). how you can write and debug scripts, manage facts tables, build exhibit containers, create JMP purposes, and more.
Python is a flooring breaking language for its simplicity and succinctness, permitting the consumer to accomplish greatly with a couple of traces of code, particularly in comparison to different programming languages. The pandas brings those positive aspects of Python into the information research realm, by means of offering expressiveness, simplicity, and strong services for the duty of knowledge research.
A distinct aspect of this e-book is its low threshold, textually uncomplicated and whilst jam-packed with self-assessment possibilities. different distinct issues are the succinctness of the chapters with three to six pages, the presence of entire-commands-texts of the statistical methodologies reviewed and the truth that boring clinical texts implementing an pointless burden on busy and jaded pros were passed over.
- Cody's Data Cleaning Techniques Using SAS, Third Edition
- SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9, Fourth Edition
- MATLAB und Simulink - Eine kursorientierte Einführung (mitp Professional) (German Edition)
- Exchanging Data between SAS and Microsoft Excel: Tips and Techniques to Transfer and Manage Data More Efficiently
- Data Structures for Computational Statistics (Contributions to Statistics)
- Big and Complex Data Analysis: Methodologies and Applications (Contributions to Statistics)
Additional info for Basic Statistics Using SAS Enterprise Guide: A Primer