By Paulo S. Oliveira,Suzanne Koptur
Read or Download Ant-Plant Interactions: Impacts of Humans on Terrestrial Ecosystems PDF
Best entomology books
Human Parasitology emphasizes the clinical points of the subject, whereas incorporating practical morphology, body structure, biochemistry, and immunology to reinforce appreciation of the varied implications of parasitism. Bridging the distance among classical scientific parasitology texts and standard encyclopaedic treatises, Human Parasitology appeals to scholars not just within the clinical points of Parasitology but additionally to people who require a pretty good beginning within the biology of parasites.
The 2e of the surest textual content within the box, Nonhuman Primates in Biomedical learn presents a finished, up to date overview of using nonhuman primates in biomedical examine. The Biology and administration quantity offers uncomplicated details at the common biology of nonhuman primates and the present country of data relating to captive administration.
The booklet offers with the current kingdom and difficulties of built-in pest administration (IPM) as in terms of stakeholder reputation of IPM and the way IPM can turn into a sustainable perform. The ebook covers the implementation of built-in pest administration in united states, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, China, India, Indonesia, Australia, Africa, and its impression in lowering pesticide use in agriculture.
This e-book brings jointly clinical facts and adventure suitable to the sensible conservation of untamed bees. The authors labored with a world team of bee specialists and conservationists to enhance a world checklist of interventions which may profit wild bees. they vary from retaining average habitat to controlling ailment in advertisement bumblebee colonies.
- Six Legs Better: A Cultural History of Myrmecology (Animals, History, Culture): A Cultural History of Mrymecology
- Mosquito Vectors of Japanese Encephalitis Virus from Northern India: Role of BPD hop cage method (SpringerBriefs in Animal Sciences)
- Responsive Regulation: Transcending the Deregulation Debate (Oxford Socio-Legal Studies)
- Tracking Animal Migration with Stable Isotopes (Terrestrial Ecology)
- Fundamentals of Applied Acarology
- The Life Cycles of Butterflies: From Egg to Maturity, a Visual Guide to 23 Common Garden Butterflies
Additional resources for Ant-Plant Interactions: Impacts of Humans on Terrestrial Ecosystems