By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics immediately highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, tendencies and extra. those skills will advisor you to severe insights that motivate motion out of your information. With this booklet, you are going to turn into informed utilizing SAS visible Analytics to offer info and ends up in customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and stories, you'll create visualizations which show transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and kind of information.
This booklet mostly makes a speciality of the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is offered on either 9.4 and SAS Viya systems. every one model is taken into account the newest free up, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; for that reason, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and should glance general. This publication covers new gains of every and critical ameliorations among the 2.
With this booklet, you are going to find out how to:
- construct your first document utilizing the SAS visible Analytics dressmaker
- arrange a dashboard and make sure the easiest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial items so as to add place analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of information visualizations
- arrange and cargo your info with the SAS visible Analytics information Builder
- study information with numerous concepts, together with forecasting, observe clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your surroundings for concerns equivalent to scalability, availability, and potency among parts of your SAS software program deployment and information providers
Read Online or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Effortless to learn and entire, Survival research utilizing SAS: a pragmatic advisor, moment version, by way of Paul D. Allison, is an obtainable, data-based advent to tools of survival research. Researchers who are looking to learn survival information with SAS will locate simply what they want with this totally up-to-date new version that comes with the various improvements in SAS strategies for survival research in SAS nine.
Scripting consultant offers information for making the most of the robust JMP Scripting Language (JSL). easy methods to write and debug scripts, control info tables, build exhibit containers, create JMP purposes, and more.
Python is a flooring breaking language for its simplicity and succinctness, permitting the consumer to accomplish greatly with a couple of strains of code, particularly in comparison to different programming languages. The pandas brings those good points of Python into the information research realm, by means of delivering expressiveness, simplicity, and strong features for the duty of knowledge research.
A special aspect of this e-book is its low threshold, textually basic and even as choked with self-assessment possibilities. different specific issues are the succinctness of the chapters with three to six pages, the presence of entire-commands-texts of the statistical methodologies reviewed and the truth that uninteresting clinical texts enforcing an pointless burden on busy and jaded execs were disregarded.
- Exploratory Factor Analysis with SAS
- JSL Companion: Applications of the JMP Scripting Language
- JMP 11 Specialized Models
- Output Delivery System:The Basics and Beyond
- Cody's Data Cleaning Techniques Using SAS, Second Edition (SAS Press)
- Hands-On Programming with R: Write Your Own Functions and Simulations
Additional resources for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data