By Douglas A. Luke
Read or Download A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!) PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Effortless to learn and accomplished, Survival research utilizing SAS: a pragmatic consultant, moment version, by way of Paul D. Allison, is an obtainable, data-based creation to equipment of survival research. Researchers who are looking to research survival info with SAS will locate simply what they want with this totally up to date re-creation that includes the various improvements in SAS approaches for survival research in SAS nine.
Scripting consultant presents information for making the most of the robust JMP Scripting Language (JSL). methods to write and debug scripts, manage facts tables, build demonstrate bins, create JMP functions, and more.
Python is a floor breaking language for its simplicity and succinctness, permitting the person to accomplish very much with a number of strains of code, specifically in comparison to different programming languages. The pandas brings those positive aspects of Python into the information research realm, via supplying expressiveness, simplicity, and strong services for the duty of information research.
A special element of this e-book is its low threshold, textually uncomplicated and even as packed with self-assessment possibilities. different particular issues are the succinctness of the chapters with three to six pages, the presence of entire-commands-texts of the statistical methodologies reviewed and the truth that boring clinical texts enforcing an pointless burden on busy and jaded pros were passed over.
- Computation of Multivariate Normal and t Probabilities: 195 (Lecture Notes in Statistics)
- Multivariate Time Series With Linear State Space Structure
- Essential Statistical Inference: Theory and Methods: 120 (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- JMP for Basic Univariate and Multivariate Statistics: Methods for Researchers and Social Scientists, Second Edition
- Bayesian Networks and Influence Diagrams: A Guide to Construction and Analysis: 22 (Information Science and Statistics)
- Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner: Practical Solutions for Business Applications, Third Edition
Extra resources for A User’s Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!)